Cute as a bug’s ear and then some! Boat access Caddy Lake offering. If this is your price point to get on the water in the Whiteshell look no further! Short 5 minute boat ride from your designated dock space near Green Bay resort and you’re there.
The lot – 100 x 200 foot nicely treed offers a natural sand beach front with easy wading in for youngens or dogs. Gentle sloping profile lot offers spectacular lake views from the cottage. The site has excellent drainage with no low lying areas.
The cottage – Completely upgraded in 2019 this 770 sq ft., three bedroom, one bathroom cottage is the perfect combination of modern meet’s rustic. Re-levelled new foundation with spray foamed heated crawl space offers comfortable head height and easy access to heating and plumbing. The exterior is finished in a no maintenance,vinyl, wood shake design and the roof shingles are 3 years old. The windows are newer PVC double hung style matching up nicely with the exterior. The interior is finished in light pine and is bright and open. The upgraded kitchen offers vaulted, beamed ceilings, shaker style white cabinets with soft closers, butcher block style island, matching fridge, stove, dishwasher and microwave. The sunken livingroom/diningroom areas feature cozy wood stove and patio doors to large composite decking with plexiglass railings overlooking the lake.
Terrific view of the lake from the primary bedroom, just sit up in bed and there it is! Two average sized secondary bedrooms and upgraded bathroom complete the interior.
The rest of the story includes
– Property owned by Red Seal carpenter!
– property serviced with hydro 200 amp electrical panel
– fibreglass holding tank and field
– submersible pump with heated water line for winter use.
– Forced air electric furnace and central air conditioning
– functional newer outhouse
– large shed at water for storage
– lengthy aluminum docking
– legal description Lot 3 Block 1 Plan 1905
– lease # 4335 expires April 30th 2035.
– lease amount for 2023 $ 1439.77
– community dock PCGP 68040 located public reserve on Green Bay road Block 8.
Just one look means bring your cheque book!
*All listing information although deemed reliable is not guaranteed